The iPayimpact online payment system gives parents a more convenient and flexible way to make payments online. By making cashless payments online, you know that your money has reached the school safely. You can view your account statement and payment history and check when payments need to be made. Parents can access the school canteen’s menu online and see which meal your child chose at lunchtime. Cashless payments help the school to be more efficient as administration time in the office is reduced.
How do I Register?
You will have received a letter from the school which gives you your:
Pupil ID / Account Ref (for your child/ren).
This letter will detail how you can access the website www.ipayimpact.co.uk and some simple instructions on how to use the website to make payments and look at purchase history for your child/ren.
Registration is easy, please do the following:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Enter the Pupil ID / Account Ref – as provided by your establishment for one of your children.
- Enter your Username – this is what you will use to login to your account.
- Enter a VALID email address – this must be valid as it will be used to send you payment receipts and activation details for your account.
- Confirm the email address by entering it again.
- Enter a Password that you will remember. Please remember NOT to give your password details to anyone else. Your Password MUST be a minimum of 6 characters, plus include at least one capital letter; one number and one other character that is NOT a number or letter.
- Confirm your Password.
- Answer the Maths Test – this is to prevent automated SPAM registrations.
- Read the terms and conditions by clicking ‘Click here to view the terms and conditions’. Once read, close the newly opened tab/window before continuing.
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered above. Please go to your email and follow the instructions you receive to activate your login.
- When you FIRST log in you will be asked to enter some personal details such as your name and address. This is to ensure that you don’t have to keep entering these details when making a payment via the secure site. Please enter these details accurately.
I have forgotten my Password / How do I reset my Password?
If you have forgotten your iPayimpact password – follow these steps:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on ‘Log In’.
- Click on ‘Reset your password’.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your valid email address.
- Click on ‘Reset Password’. A message will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email.
- You can now enter your new Password and Confirm this by entering it again.
Your new Password MUST be a minimum of 6 characters, plus include at least one capital letter, one number and one other character that is NOT a number or letter.
- Click on ‘Change Password’.
- You can now log in using your new Password.
If you need more help, please visit the iPayimpact ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ (FAQs) page by clicking here.